EU based company is seeking experienced Node JS developers to join its team on full time/ part time and on project basis to help design and build web apps, APIs and hybrid mobile apps for Europe based clients.
As part of our team, you would help define, design and ship new features and resolve reported bugs.
Being able to provide front-end development services would be a huge plus point and would improve your chances of getting hired faster.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent core programming & database skills
- Hands on experience using Express in NodeJS.
- Hands on experience with Vue JS or React JS will be a big Plus.
- Experience with the AGILE development process (Scrum / Kanban)
- Familiarity with JIRA, Bitbucket, Git, Slack would be a plus point.
- Familiarity with social media platform APIs and payment gateway APls would be a plus point